September 14, 2011 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Limassol, Cyprus - Apps2Be is pleased to announce the release of Free Music Downloader Plus Lite 1.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Free Music Downloader Plus Lite is a niche app developed specifically to download free music, audio books and music videos from a variety of free sites. The app's key feature is the full featured music player that can run in background mode and video player to watch music videos.
The application also has a fully integrated functional web browser and download manager supporting up to 10 simultaneous downloads and download in background mode. The app also features a file manager that supports moving files , creating folders and sub-folders, playing folders as playlists and iTunes file sharing folder for transferring music to your computer. Lite version of the app is limited to store up to 7 files only.
Free Music D/L Plus Lite Features Summary:
* Provides a user experience very similar to Mobile Safari
* Tap and hold to force download
* Full screen mode
* Bookmark manager
* Ultra fast downloading speed
* Up to 10 simultaneous downloads
* Download in background mode
* Supports resuming of interrupted downloads
* Download files larger 20MB over 3G
* Playback of mp3, wav, m4a and mp4 formats
* Play folders as playlists
* Repeat and shuffle songs
* Background / Lock Screen playing mode
* Supports Air-play
* Folders and sub-folders support
* Move, rename and delete files
* Video thumbnails (for music videos)
* Sorting by name, type, size, date
* Passcode lock
iTunes File Sharing Folder
* iPhone, iPad & iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 1.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Free Music Downloader Plus Lite 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. Review copies are available upon request.
Apps2Be is a mobile development company founded in 2011. We focus on niche utility applications for iOS platforms to bring more productivity to iOS users. Copyright (C) 2011 Apps2Be. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.