October 15, 2008 in Networks and FTP (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, USA - AirGrab is proud to announce WiFi Radar 1.0, their wireless networks information tool. With a focus on ease-of-use, AirGrab WiFi Radar display information about Apple Airport base stations and other WiFi (802.11b/g/n) wireless access points. Signal level and Noise level helps to diagnose common wireless network problems and optimally position your base station and or computer to achieve the best possible signal strength. Encryption status of network shows WEP, WPA, WPA2 modes of all immediately available WiFi networks.
AirGrab WiFi Radar 1.0 can be used for a myriad of different purposes. Detect wireless network problems and optimize your network for regular using. Encryption status of networks allows system administrators setup and configure network protection. Network reports available for detecting and comparing networks around your location.
Feature highlights include:
* Full info about WiFi network security (WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES)
* Graphs WiFi connections statistics: signal, security, noise, SNR, transmit rate, and comm quality
* Complete Graph for all WiFi Chanels
* Customizable refresh rate
* Wifi Report to HTML and Graph
* Logging Of All Encountered Access Points
* Stats About Currently Connected Wireless Network
* Easy To Use Interface
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or 10.5 Leopard
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 3.3 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
AirGrab WiFi Radar 1.0 is available for free, and may be downloaded directly from the AirGrab website.
Located in historic St. Petersburg, Russian Federation, Intelus, Ltd. is a privately funded company founded in 2002. Leveraging their longtime experience in the video industry, Intelus' goal is to develop best-of-breed tools for the Mac platform, and lead to the creation of Macvide. Copyright 2002-2008 Intelus, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Airport are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.