September 16, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Limassol, Cyprus - Apps2Be is pleased to announce today the return of its popular universal iOS app Tube Downloader to iTunes AppStore and the release of version 1.3.2. Tube Downloader is a niche app developed specifically to download videos from a variety of tubes and video sites and organize them on iOS devices. It is the first and only iOS app that combines universal video downloader with file manager, full featured media player and video safe.
"After over 2 months of discussions with the Apple review team, we are glad to say that our app is back. Thank you to all our fans for their warm support and anticipation of our return! ", says Sergey Sokolov, Product Manager of Apps2Be.
The new version of the app features a fully integrated functional Safari-like web browser, air-play support, faster and better download manager, supporting up to 10 simultaneous downloads, downloads in background mode and video thumbnails for more convenient video sorting.
Tube Downloader Key Features:
* Fully integrated Safari-like web browser
* Smart download manager, supporting most tubes and video sites
* Up to 10 simultaneous downloads
* Download videos larger 20MB over 3G
* Download in background mode
* Play videos directly from the application
* Export videos to Photo Roll
* Built-in file manager supporting video thumbnails, sorting, creating folders and sub-folders
* Video safe - smart password protection for your video collections
* Air-play support
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 7.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tube Downloader 1.3.2 is $1.99 USD and available worldwide, exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. Review copies are available upon request.
Apps2Be is a mobile development company founded in 2011. We focus on niche utility applications for iOS platforms to bring more productivity to iOS users. Copyright (C) 2011 Apps2Be. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.