October 16, 2008 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Corby, UK - Mac Bundle Box today announced their second bundle promotion with 10 popular Mac apps. With Mac Bundle Box there is something for everyone, and aims to provide the most popular Mac applications on the market at the lowest possible price. Valued at more than $340, all applications are hand picked and come from a multitude of different categories to suit everyones needs.
Mac Bundle Box is squarely aimed at everyone who uses the Mac platform. However their primary focus are new consumers who have just purchased their first Mac, offering them a head start in their buying of Mac software. Mac Bundle Box guarantees the consumer a massive savings, in most cases discounted more than 75% off.
Mac Bundle Box is indeed defining rock bottom. Applications featured in their October Bundle:
* 1Password (39.95) - Password Management and automatic form filling application
* Dejal Simon (29.95) - Website monitoring and statistics application
* YummySoup (20.00) - Recipe management and sharing at it's best
* Invoice (125.00) - Professional, Advanced invoicing and finance management app
* AppShelf (7.00) - Keep your purchased application serials in a safe place
* ShoveBox (24.95) - Catches and Manages snippets of information, that clutter your life
* KavaMovies (35.00) - Organize movies that you've seen, want to see, or that are in you collection
* Mental Case (25.00) - Flash card and learning application
* GraphicConverter (34.95) - Allows you to open, save and convert almost any picture format
* Process (39.00) - Sleek and stylish project management and outlining
Pricing and Availability:
Mac Bundle Box is available for only $49.00 (USD) for all 10 applications, and exclusively from their website. Most applications in the bundle will work with Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) but, some do require Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard). For more information about each application in the bundle, visit the Mac Bundle Box website and click an applications icon to view full its description.
Mac Bundle Box was founded by Christian Owens in early 2008. Mac Bundle Box aims to provide the best Mac applications on the market at the lowest possible prices. Christian Owens has much experience in the web and application industries, working with popular social networks and other web professionals such as Chris Pirillo.