September 23, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Sao Paulo, Brazil - Mobjoy has introduced Undead Attack HD 1.0, for the iPad. Tired of fighting the undead hordes with the usual tools of destruction? That old rusted chainsaw isn't "cutting it" anymore? So get ready for the next level of undead killing machinery with Undead Attack HD. Yes you read it right, it's a pinball and it has undead monsters. Run over the hordes of evil with two types of special undead purging balls, use the scenery and the iPhone accelerometer to your advantage and defend the gate at any cost.
With 3 beautifully rendered 3D tables and two enthralling gameplay modes Undead Attack HD mixes two successful types of games(pinball and gate defense) to offer a great experience for both casual and invested players, exploring the iPad unique capabilities to give you new weapons in the fight against the hordes of evil.
Check out the features:
* Real-time 3D tables and balls.
* Unique music and sound effects.
* Great physics simulation.
* 3 different tables.
* 2 types of balls.
* Campaign and Survival mode.
* 5 different types of enemies with unique behaviors.
* Up to 50 enemies in the screen at the same time.
* Use of accelerometer for ball control (spiked ball).
* Use of shake movement to drop the enemies.
* Unusual weapon to catch the enemies at the gate by surprise.
* Store with upgrades that help in the fight.
* Dynamic tables with various secrets for you to find out.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 25.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Undead Attack HD 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in the Sao Paulo Area in Brazil. Focused on developing casual games, Mobjoy is an innovative and creative game studio committed to building new experiences by delivering high standard, visually stunning and joyful gaming. We believe that the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are outstanding entertainment devices and therefore our games will be custom built to these platforms to ensure the best possible experience. Copyright (C) 2011 Mobjoy All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.