September 24, 2011 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Bangalore, India - Permeative Technologies, a leading provider of iPhone applications announced that the app called "Draw Network" updated Version 1.2 is now available for iPad users on iTunes App store with some new updates on its app features, like the option provided for users to rotate an object or image. With this creditable app on your iPad making Network diagrammatical models such as basic network diagrams, logical network diagrams, physical network diagrams, LAN diagrams, WAN diagrams, active directory and many more things related to networking is to represent is too easy and consumes less amount of time, so you need not to go to desktop to create any documents or need to buy any high end application at huge price.
To plot any Network diagrams on your work area, you have to select the required categories from the app menu. The menu provides libraries of detailed symbols, graphics and shapes for devices such as switches, hubs, printers, servers, mainframes, routers and face plates for computer and telecommunication networks. To plot a diagram on your work area, all you have to do is, just drag required shapes and symbols straight from the menu and drop it on appropriate position of your work area to get your diagram on iPad.
* Easy-to-use network diagram tool with rich Symbols and Clip-art images.
* Great value for the money.
* Re-sizable work sheet according to your need.
* Work on multiple work sheets simultaneously.
* Rotate the objects on the work area.
* Grid option will help you to organize the space effectively, on work sheet.
* Proper organization of shapes library into multiple genres will ease you to select relevant shapes instantly.
* Ability to change background color or upload custom background image, customize grid size according to your need.
* Vector-based flow charting application, which facilitates the rapid creation of flowcharts, workflows, process flowcharts and more.
* To define this application in one phrase" WYSIWYG - What you see is what you get" is appropriate.
* Instantly share your design via mail.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 7.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Draw Network for iPad 1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Permeative Technologies is a young at heart company of seasoned iPhone app developers. We are a hundred strong team based out of New Jersey in the US and Bangalore in India. Our engineers have complete knowledge of the iPhone app development stack - be it Objective C, the Cocoa programming environment or the XCode set of tools. Copyright (C) 2011 Permeative Technologies All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.