September 22, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Sault Ste. Marie, ON, Canada - Do you enjoy explosions, rockets and overall awesome things? Have you always wanted to fly your own rocket but never could? Well now you can! In this one-of-a-kind game for the iPhone/iPod touch, Test Launch. In this App Store first you actually take control of your rocket as you try to collect all the stars from each level! Sounds easy right? Think again! There are tons of obstacles blocking your path to Rocket Control Super Stardom. Things like:
* Your own path (that's right no doing the same thing twice here, you actually have to be creative!)
* Trees (Rockets don't like those ... try and avoid)
* Treacherous Underwater Currents (Fun until they plow you into the edge of the screen)
* Underwater mines (At least they don't explode ...)
* Gravity (Not a bad thing until it smacks you into the face of a planet)
That list may sound scary but don't let it distract you from the 3 awesome worlds and 60 very challenging levels you have in front of you. Use logic, strategy, technique and finesse to crush all 60 challenging levels and reach Rocket Control Super Stardom.
Test Launch Features:
* Touch and Drag Launching
* Intuitive Touch Steering (ex. Touch right half of screen to turn right)
* Fuel Dependant Speed (The more fuel you have, see top left corner, the faster you go)
* Smooth Gameplay
* Simple (Easy to pick up and play, hard to master)
* For All Ages
* Simple Graphics
* Hours of Fun
* Lots of Replay Value
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 11.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Test Launch 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada, elliottAPPS was founded in 2011 by Aaron Elliott, a Materials Engineering student at Mcmaster University. All Material and Software (C) 2011 elliottAPPs / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.