September 23, 2011 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Milan, Italy - Palmologix today is glad to announce What's On Air is now free for a limited time on the App Store. It is designed especially for all music fans who adore listen to radio stations but who can't wait for their favorite song or bands to appear on air.
What's On Air is more than just another radio player that allows anyone listening to internet radio stations on their smart devices. It's an advanced radio player that keeps its users up-to-date with their favorite music by scanning hundreds of internet radio streams in real time. What's On Air detects what songs and bands are currently broadcasted and shows an enormous list of artists to choose from. The app only displays songs that are about to be played or have just started. The list of tracks is updated every minute to avoid the disappointment of arriving for the last few chords of the favorite song.
Furthermore, What's On Air users are given a chance to take control over radio stations by putting up to twenty artists or song titles into the app's search engine, and then listening to them on-line. While a song is playing, a user gets access to the tons of information about the chosen tune, including the album cover, full track listings for all the albums that song appears on, YouTube videos and many more. What's On Air also provides the possibility to purchase the favorite songs in iTunes from inside the app. The new unique feature called Instant Boost can be activated for extremely fast and immediate response for all users' searches.
* Enter up to 20 search keys to find artists and songs
* Radar alert every time the desired song is played
* Listen to What's On Air wirelessly on your home stereo system with AirPlay (iOS 4.3 or later)
* Once-a-minute refreshing list of bands and songs on air
* Instant Boost guarantees extremely fast app performance
* Shake the device to listen to found tracks one after another
* Album art of the playing song is displayed
* Browse through tons of info about your favorite bands (discography,wikipedia, youtube, myspace, imbd, iTunes etc) or buy them directly from iTunes
* Create the list of your favorite radio stations
* Access to the radio websites
* Browse through the history of listened tracks with album art
* Multitasking (listen to the chosen radio stream or band outside the app)
* Browse through the list of radio stations (local and international) by music genre
* Optimized user friendly interface
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 4.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, What's On Air 1.3.6 is now free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
PalmoLogix is a privately held software company and technical consultancy located in Milan, Italy, that specializes in real time integration technologies and mobile applications development. Taking advantage of a large experience in technology consulting, forward-looking know-hows and great creativity, PalmoLogix strives to combine skills and passion to bring original ideas into innovative applications and services to satisfy last generation's mobile users. Copyright (C) 2011 PalmoLogix. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.