October 20, 2008 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - The Escapers are proud to announce the full release of Stuf, the new clipboard manager for Mac OS X. After a beta period under the code name "Shadow", which allowed The Escapers to mold Stuf in the image which users wanted, Stuf was launched on MacZOT.
Following in the footsteps of Flux, Stuf promises frequent, free updates for all users, and a responsive development team eager to respond to feature requests and bug reports.
As well as managing all your clippings, Stuf offers the following features:
* Share your clippings over your local network, you can even give clipboards passwords so you can share with some users, but not others. Put simply, you can copy on Mac, paste on another.
* Paste directly from the menu bar, Stuf puts a menu on the right of your Mac's menu bar, letting you paste into any app directly from Stuf.
* Search all clippings, even over the network. Stuf has an incredibly simple search function, which searches all your clipboards, and others over the network.
* Multi-threaded, multi-processing. Stuf uses seperate multi-threading processes to serve network clipboards, meaning your Mac can use all it's cores to keep everything running smoothly. What's the point in 8 cores if applications can use only one?
* Drag and drop clippings from one machine to another. If you want clippings on other machines to be on your machine, all you need to do is drag them over!
* Convert URLs to TinyURLs in a single click! Ideal for bloggers out there.
* New privacy mode - Quickly turn off clipboard recording for total privacy.
* Give any clipping a title. Stuf lets you label any clipping without changing the clipping contents, making it easy to enter reminders of what some code does, or the gist of an email without having to read the whole thing.
* QuickLook support on Leopard, just hit space on a clipping to view it in Apple's amazing QuickLook feature.
Pricing and Availability:
Stuf is released at the price of £12.99 GBP.
With a commitment to providing the highest quality software, The Escapers was founded in 2007 by two brothers for the purpose of publishing personal productivity software solutions expressly for the Mac platform, with a major emphasis on total customer satisfaction. Copyright (C) 2007-2008 The Escapers. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.