September 27, 2011 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] Holland, Michigan based Noteboom Productions has announced Tutor for Tutor for Final Cut Pro X, their latest video tutorial is now available on the Mac store. In Tutor for Tutor for Final Cut Pro X, the user watches videos to learn how to easy it is to do basic editing and more with Final Cut Pro X, Apple's latest professional video editing software. The video tutorial consists of 33 video chapters designed to get the user up and running as soon as possible. Subjects including an overview of the interface to creating collections, creating connected clips, using Ken Burns on photos and videos, stabilizing clips, adjusting color balance, matching color, and more.
Find out how to:
* import and analyze your movies.
* work with events and projects.
* favor and reject clips.
* assign keywords to your clips.
* analyze your clips for people.
* create collections of clips.
* precision edit your clips.
* create auditions in your timeline.
* apply the Ken Burns effect to photos and to your movie clips.
* work with generated objects including placeholders.
* apply themes.
* work with audio.
* stabilize your clips.
* create titles.
* use keyframes.
* create To-Do's in your timeline.
* create a still image from a video clip.
* balance and match colors.
* share your project using the media browser.
* Interface Overview
* Importing and Analyzing Video
* Rating your Clips
* Using Keywords
* Finding People in your Clips
* Creating Collections
* Projects and Project Properties
* Timeline and Clip Appearance
* Selecting and Adding Clips
* Connected Clips
* Appending and Inserting Clips
* Tools Menu
* Precision Editing
* Trimming Clips
* Auditioning Clips
* Adding Effects
* Adding and Working with Photos
* Ken Burns Effect
* Transforming Clips
* Transitions and Transition Options
* Adding Titles
* Generated Items and Placeholders
* Applying Themes
* Working with Audio
* Stabilizing your Clips
* Working with Keyframes
* Using Markers and To Do's
* Retiming and Slow Motion
* Creating Still Images from Clips
* Color Options
* Sharing your Movie
* Lion 10.6 or later
* 1023 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tutor for Final Cut Pro X 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Video category.
Noteboom Productions, an independent iOS developer based out of Holland, Michigan, was formed in 2010 by Dan Wassink and Beth Wassink for the purpose of creating video tutorials on the iPhone/iPod touch, iPad, and the Macintosh computer. Copyright (C) 2011 Noteboom Productions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.