September 29, 2011 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - Serenity Integration, LLC today is pleased to announce what is believed to be the first ever Game Center integration for an iPhone health and fitness app. The Jog Log App's latest update includes 20 achievements for users to accomplish including individual and cumulative run distances, as well as fastest pace for a run.
* A runner who finishes a 5k run will receive the "Lincoln" achievement
* A runner who accumulates 3,600 total miles will receive the "Lindbergh" achievement for running the distance equivalent of going from New York to Paris
* "Turtle" achievement will be given to those who can only manage a 11 minute mile
* Those who break the 6 minute mile will unlock the "Cheetah" achievement
The Game Center integration is expected to motivate Jog Log users even more to continue to improve on their fitness by adding the thrill and excitement of gaming.
Additional new updates include:
* DailyMile route uploading (enable under Share tab -> DailyMile)
* Added ability to edit audio cue settings during paused workout
* Accelerometer now used with auto-pause
* Option for audio ducking for cues added (on by default)
* Added footpod and cadence sensor support
* Added option to skip units for informational cues
* Added seconds to manual log duration
* iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4
* iPad Wi-Fi + 3G, and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 17.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Jog Log 2.3 is available for $1.99, or equivalent amount in other currencies and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Healthcare & Fitness category.
Located in Los Angeles, California, Serenity Integration was founded in 2009 by Raymond Cheung. All Material and Software (C) 2010-2011 Serenity Integration / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.