October 1, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Mumbai, India - Internet Design Zone, an iOS app developer company, today is pleased to announce their latest iPad app: Fun Photo Effects HD. With this app, one can put their photograph on some of the most amazing photo effects one will ever see. The images are exclusively hand-drawn to the last detail. One can generate full screen iPad photos and use as wallpapers, postcards, etc. Totally free to download and try.
Imagine creating a photo with one's face appearing on Santa's gift list. How about seeing one's photo getting hugged by two sweet puppies? These and many other unique photo effects are there just in this iPad app. Every effect has been drawn by hand by artists. These photo effects are not your run of the mill photographs, which other photo effects apps provide you with. There are photo effects in these categories: Pets, Fantasy, Horror, Love, Christmas, Zodiac Signs, etc.
* See their face in the clutches of a deadly witch or in the mist of a graveyard. Perfect for Halloween
* Put their face on the Moon while Santa flies by in his sleigh or in Santa's gift bag. For a very Merry Christmas
* Showcase their photo or their loved one's photo with their own zodiac sign
* Create a beautiful romantic image with the photo of their better half
Features / Benefits:
* Over 50 stunning hand-drawn effects to choose from, in 7 categories
* Unlimited images can be created
* These photo effects are unavailable anywhere else
* Images sized for iPad's full screen
* Use generated images as wallpapers for home screen or lock screen
* Email the generated photos as postcards to friends and family
* 1 category free to use and try out. Remaining 6 available as in-app purchase
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* iOS 4.0 Tested
* 18.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fun Photo Effects HD 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 50 iOS apps. The company is currently developing fun apps for kids and adults alike. Copyright (C) 2011 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.