October 24, 2008 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Hutto, Texas - Macgamestore today announced the release of Righteous Kill for the Macintosh. Developed by Merscom, Inc, Righteous Kill is a downloadable casual game based on the major theatrical movie released in September.
Step into the shoes of Erica Dean as she investigates crime scenes in New York City. It's a man hunt for a vigilante on a killing spree through 16 locations containing over a thousand hidden objects. With the help of Sergeant Vasquez, Erica will use clues she collects in a number of detective-themed mini games. Inspired by the motion picture film, Righteous Kill features clips from the movie and 15 animated levels.
* Engaging side story to the Righteous Kill movie
* Animated and atmospheric environments
* In-game tutorial seamlessly integrated into the game
* Beautiful but realistic visual style that conveys the New York City setting
* Multiple mini-games bases on detective activities
* Over one thousand objects
* Integrated hint system
* Exciting plot and storyline
Pricing and Availability:
Righteous Kill requires an Intel-based Mac with Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later. A free demo is available for download from Macgamestore. The full version costs $19.95 (USD) to register.
Launched in 2005, Macgamestore is the most popular Mac gaming store on the Internet with over 600 Mac games available for purchase. Macgamestore is also the leader in digital download games and the number one web site for casual Macintosh games.