October 7, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Vancouver, Canada - CobbySoft Media has announced the release of the ComicBooth real time comic effect apps on the Apple appStore.
Comics as a real mass medium started to emerge in the United States in the early 20th century with the newspaper comic strip. Today, comics are found in newspapers, magazines, comic books, graphic novels and on the web. Since most of us don't have the talent to be a comic artist, ComicBooth app for iPhone is designed to interpret the luminance of an object and build an image with comicbook effect.
ComicBooth vol.1 is the first of the ComicBooth series by CobbySoft Media Inc.
ComicBooth offers the users a whole new way to look at the world through the iOS family of devices (iPhone,iPad and iPod). One consistency throughout the series is the smooth user experience and all the fun memory captured along with them.
ComicBooth is the winner of The 2011 Best App Award by DIYAppReview.com
* Real time awesome comic book effects through the camera.
* Saturated color steps, grainy sketch lines.
* Take snaps in portrait or landscape.
* Instant playback of last photo taken.
* Comic flip transition playback.
* Torch mode on/off support for iPhone 4.
* Share your comic photos with your friends with email, twitter, Facebook.
* Switch between the front and back facing camera on the iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4.
* Realistic comic frame.
* Tap on the screen to control the line width.
* Apply effect to camera roll.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ComicBooth 1 - Original (v4.9) is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, CobbySoft Media Inc is a start up focusing on mobile app creation. Copyright (C) 2011 CobbySoft Media Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.