October 7, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Bangalore, India - Dumadu Games announces that OpenFeint has featured Doodle Car as their Free Game of the Day. Doodle Car is factory made without brakes. It is a strategy cum puzzle game, where you need to use the proper pre-defined shapes to create a path for your cruising car. In the updated version 1.3 you will find lots of features like New Arcade Game Mode - Doodle Car Ultimate, New Training Mode - Test Drive, and achievements added for extra challenge.
Some of the exciting features are; the tracks are divided into five different worlds based on difficulty, the IAP purchase options aids you to unlock advanced levels and optimized game for better game play experience. Game Feed: In-game Social News Feed.
* Pass through all the check points to reach the destination.
* You have to be quick and reflexive to navigate your car out of the trouble hotspots such as hurdles on the freeway.
* Collect bonus tyre on the way and score more trophies
*Challenging gameplay and new gameplay mode
Try this exciting car game for free and see the adrenaline rush.
* 5 tricky Sets with 10 levels each to clear
* 30 Trophies to be earned in each set depending on the score
* Mandatory 25 trophies to qualify to the next set of levels
* The game will end if the car comes in contact with hurdles
* The speed of the car increases as level progresses
* Local Scoring enabled
* Check Leader Board on OpenFeint
For more details and to download Doodle Car Plus 1.3 or Doodle Car 1.1, for iPhone check in App Store.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 14.7 MB Doodle Car Plus
* 10.2 MB Doodle Car
Pricing and Availability:
Both Doodle Car Plus 1.3 and Doodle Car 1.1 are free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Bangalore, India. Dumadu Games is specialized in Game Design and Development for leading mobile platforms like iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone7. Copyright (C) 2011 Dumadu Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.