October 10, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong - Panorama Concepts proudly presents Mosquito Rush, where you become the King of all mosquitos and summer is the time which you show-off your fellow mosquitos some bloodsucking skills by targeting beautiful bikini girls in the beach. Things will not go smoothly though, as you will have to steer away from insect repellents, poison pills and avoid enemies such as dragonflies, spiders, butterflies and many more.
* Enjoy action-packed gameplay, amazing graphics and electrifying sound effects
* 9 beautiful girls in 27 stages for you to challenge & conquer
* 3 gameplay slots provided for you to save the game
* Collect as many heart points as possible within the time limit to get money and finish the required target. During gameplay, you can acquire items such as invisible force field, fast-action pills, energy replenishing pills etc.
* Avoid colliding with other insects, sprayed by repellents and accidentally obtaining poison pills that temporarily decreases your flying speed or deducts your energy bar represented by "HP".
* Purchase defensive items at the shop. The Helmet is for collision with other insects and the gas mask is for repellent. Once purchased, these items will be automatically activated when under attack.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2.2 or later
* 56.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mosquito Rush 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Panorama Concepts is a young and dynamic group of creative people dedicated to producing stellar and innovative apps designed to enhance the way users interact with their device. The mission of the company is to push every idea to its limits and release apps that take user experience to a whole new level. The philosophy of Panorama Concepts revolves around the 3 I's: independent, innovative, international. By quickly responding to market changes and trends, the team of professionals brings innovative and exclusive solutions to the market that are available worldwide. Copyright (C) 2011 Panorama Concepts. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.