October 14, 2011 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong - Panorama Concepts is excited to launch The Pocket Music Remixer Pro for iOS. The app allows you to easily create seamless, synchronized playlists using your iPod music library on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. With its user-friendly and innovative mixing features, Pocket Music Remixer Pro offers a unique experience for beginners and professionals alike.
"I wanted to ensure that whether the user is on workouts, road trips, dance parties or any other event, the Pocket Music Remixer Pro will keep the music moving in a exciting and refreshing way by letting the user explore new ways to listen to the original song" said Alan Kong, CEO of Panorama Concepts.
* Reverse Playback: Lets the user playback any music in reverse order, in any point of the music track
* Key & Pitch: Adjust the key and pitch without affecting tempo. Range of key: -12 to 12 semitones
* Tempo: Adjust the tempo of the music without affecting pitch. Range of tempo: 50 to 150 %
* Full Visual Waveform: Accurately displays music waveform of the track being played
* Repeat & Playlist Function: Repeat desired soundtrack, direct access to iPod music library to saved edited music files
* Fully optimized for iOS multitasking and background operation
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* iOS 4.0 Tested
* 3.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pocket Music Remixer Pro 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Panorama Concepts is a young and dynamic group of creative people dedicated to producing stellar and innovative apps designed to enhance the way users interact with their device. The mission of the company is to push every idea to its limits and release apps that take user experience to a whole new level. The philosophy of Panorama Concepts revolves around the 3 I's: independent, innovative, international. By quickly responding to market changes and trends, the team of professionals brings innovative and exclusive solutions to the market that are available worldwide. Copyright (C) 2011 Panorama Concepts. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.