October 11, 2011 in FileMaker (E)
[prMac.com] Orlando, Florida - CampSoftware today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of the FMClips to assist FileMaker developers rapidly copy and paste reusable script steps, layout objects, fields, and more into FileMaker databases.
"We made FMClips for our own use so we didn't have to recreate 'chunks' of script steps over and over. It's saved us so much time and we thought you might want to use FMClips as well! Now we're also storing Layout Objects and Fields in FMClips that we reuse.", said Hal Gumbert with CampSoftware.com
FMClips is a unlocked FileMaker database that uses the free Clipboard Explorer plugin from Dracoventions. Dracoventions Clipboard Explorer and Developer Assistant are products have saved us countless hours finding text in our FileMaker database scripts, tables and fields!
* App - Evernote - Create Note - Script Steps
* Custom Dialog - Buttons - Script Steps
* Custom Dialog - User Input Fields - Script Steps
* Custom Dialog Fields - Fields
* CustomList - Get IDs into Var - Script Steps
* Fields with Repeat - Fields
* Find - Simple - Script Steps
* Loop - Records - Script Steps
* Loop - Records with Progress Bar - Script Steps
* Loop - Variables - Script Steps
* Loop - Variables with Progress Bar - Script Steps
* Loop Progress Bar 101x26 - Layout Object
* ParseData - Custom Function
* Print Preview Simple - Script Steps
* Sort by 1 Field Asc, Dec - Script Steps
* Validation Template - Script Steps
* Window - New with 20px Offset - Script Steps
* FileMaker Pro 11.
Pricing and Availability:
FMClips is available immediately from the CampSoftware website for $19.00 (USD).
CampSoftware was founded in 1995 by Hal Gumbert, a Certified FileMaker 11, 10, 9, 8, and 7 Developer. Before that time, Gumbert offered advice and consulting services for many business and home computer owners. CampSoftware develops databases, offers shareware, and custom software for any size business. Copyright (C) 2011 CampSoftware. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.