October 11, 2011 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Peine, Germany - Lemke Software today is proud to announce the immediate availability of GraphicConverter 7.4, their image editing and conversion utility for Mac OS X. GraphicConverter is the ultimate tool for image editing, image browsing, metadata editing, slideshows, image conversion from more than 200 file formats and much more. The new version does add support for 3D image file formats like MPO, JPS and PNS. Also, it does enhance the Lion support.
New Feature Highlights:
* Added import and export of JPS (3D JPEG)
* Added import and export of PNS (3D PNG)
* Added import and export of MPO (3D image)
* Added import of stv
* Added anaglyph conversion of 3D images
* Added flat view into browser context menu
* Added option to convert animation into a RGB image
* Import of liff added
* Display of pixel size and resolution added (as option) to the browser thumbnail view
* Added options to define gradient for window background of image
* Added new folder and rename folder commands to folder tree of the browser
* Added browser context menu item to lock/unlock items
* Added option for toolwindow to follow main window
* Added keyboard navigation to the folder tree
* Added gray point correction (as option to the white point correction tool)
German, English, French, Danish, Sweden, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Dutch, and Catalan
* Mac OS 10.5 or later
Pricing and Availability:
GraphicConverter 7.4 is a free update to registered users of GraphicConverter 7.0-7.3.1. New users may purchase the software for $39.95 (USD) directly from their website or the Mac App Store. New users can download a free trial version from their website.
Lemke Software GmbH is a developer and publisher of Macintosh software since 1992. (C) 2011 Lemke Software GmbH, Peine - Germany. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.