October 13, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - Bobtan Studio's hit alien invasion game for iPhone, Q Pang, has garnered a great deal of praise since its initial launch. The game is a traditional shooter with an unconventional sense of humor and charm to spare, and it's just upped its appeal: Bobtan Studio is offering Q Pang free for a limited time! Q Pang tells the tale of a brave, solitary hero defending planets from extraterrestrial nasties descending from the sky. The overwhelmingly positive response to Q Pang lies in the game's creativity and attitude.
The player character is an atypical interstellar defender - an adorable tabby cat with no patience for alien intruders. He's armed with some unconventional weaponry, too: slices of cake, a vacuum, and a fan. That's in addition to his trusty machine gun, of course. He travels from planet to planet, each planet boasting a different theme and its own peculiar variety of enemy Q to defeat. Q Pang has undergone multiple upgrades, in response to fan feedback. A truncated version of the game, Q Pang Lite, has remained free for those who wish to try before they buy. But Bobtan has announced that for a limited time only, the complete, premium version of Q Pang can be downloaded from iTunes free of charge.
* Use various weapons to destroy the amusing, adorable, and evil alien race 'Q' (cakes, machine guns, fans, vacuums, booms,lasers, ice booms, and more!)
* Weapons Upgrades - You can upgrade each weapon's reloading speed, damage, number of rounds, etc. You can also change weapons by downgrading, if you choose to.
* Shoot and kill adorable Q aliens - 17 types and more on the way (small and lovely Q, not small but cute Q, bit big but cute Q, strange but cute Q, etc.)
* Visit different planets for your missions (grassland, volcano, iceberg, graveyard, island of air, etc. all enhanced with magnificent background music)
* Endless defense mode and newly added Hard mode lets you get your killing kick (Defend against endless Qs for body count and survival time)
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 19.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Q Pang 1.5 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
AppsAsia is a South Korean-based company passionately dedicated to providing marketing, promotion and advertising services for Korean iPhone application developers. The AppsAsia team is committed to excellence and strives to provide the best personalized services for their clients. Copyright (C) 2011 AppsAsia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.