October 16, 2011 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Based in Hong Kong - Softease Tech. Co. introduces ScreenDemo 1.0 for Mac. From now on, it is available for all Mac users to record a video with ScreenDemo, an easy-to-use and friendly screen recording tool to record any desktop activities with high quality. ScreenDemo is special designed by Softease team to help people make easily recording anytime at wish. It can't be easier to record high quality video, which can be saved as mov format.
Key features of ScreenDemo:
* ScreenDemo is an excellent screen recording tool, which provides two modes to record. One is Full Screen, and another is Fixed Area. You can feel free to record any size of screen up to your choice
* ScreenDemo is a Menu Bar app
* Soundtrack is available when making a live video. You can make vivid video with audio to make explanation when recording
* Choose whether to include mouse click
* Customizable keyboard shortcuts
* Video can be exported as the high quality format-mov
What are the differences to use ScreenDemo?
* Since ScreenDemo is a menu bar app, which is always listed in menu bar once launched. That means users can easily run it to record any screen movement conveniently
* To start recording or stop recording now is so easy. You can set keyboard shortcuts for the both. Such as Ctrl b for starting, Alt S for stopping
* ScreenDemo is supported mov format which is viewed as the most popular and highest quality video format. You can have a super recording experience
What ScreenDemo can do for you:
* Now provided you are a teacher in high school, it always annoys you that your students seem can't get the points you are talking in ERP class. You can step out the poor situation with the help of ScreenDemo. Make a tutorial and show it to your students how the ERP works
* Make a short showcase for a product or software. It is more useful and intellectual than thousands of words. Meanwhile, you can make a vivid video with audio to make sense for your explanation
* When you find something interesting and want to share with your friends and family members who are not quite similar with that, you can make them a demonstration, telling them how to use or play. It is really an efficient way
*Processor: Intel(R) processor
*OS: Mac OS X (10.7), Lion support
*RAM: 512MB RAM or above
*Free Hard Disk: 100MB free hard disk space for installation
*Graphic Card: Super VGA (1024x768 or above) resolution
Pricing and Availability:
ScreenDemo 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Video category.
Based in Hong Kong. Softease Tech. Co., Ltd is a professional software company with a excellent team who always concentrate on providing the best services and product for our customers. However, to make things perfect is our goal and always be our mission. Satisfactions from consumers will be our best feedback with so many hard working. Copyright (C) 2011 Softease Tech. Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.