October 22, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Mar del Plata, Argentina - Snack Tap is happy to announce the release of Monst: the Infernal Orchestra, its first family-oriented game for iOS. Monst is a Simon-says like game with an infernal ambiance aimed at kids and grown-ups.
* An original soundtrack of six theme songs that seamlessly blend with each game situation
* 16 different animated characters, including Dracula, Frankie, and others.
* Four beautifully drawn scenarios that become increasingly darker as the player advances through the game levels
* Three game modes: play through 12 levels while unlocking new free monsters, or else play to death to see how far the player can remember the sequence
* Integration with Game Center, allowing players to compete for the highest global score and earn achievements
* Monst Laboratory: Monst will soon be complemented with Monst Laboratory, a free app which will allows players to create their own monsters, add them to their monster gallery and use them as avatars in their social network profiles
* Expansion packs: Snack Tap will be soon releasing two expansion packs, allowing players to extend their game experience with ten extra monsters, two extra scenarios and new game modes
Journalists and game reviewers are encouraged to contact us and submit their requests for promo codes.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 25.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Monst - The Halloween Orchestra 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Mar del Plata, Argentina. Snack Tap is a joint venture combining the iOS app development experience of Lateral View and the artistic creativity of DGPH. Since 2008 Lateral View has been developing apps for the iOS platform, such as the acclaimed Mobeat Synthesizer (with more than a million users) and Microcolor, its first game. DGPH is a renowned design and visual arts studio whose art appeared in countless magazines from Hong Kong, the UK, Spain, Singapore and Germany. Their characters have been included in books, manufactured into toys, and exposed in more than 20 exhibitions, conferences and workshops. Copyright (C) 2011 Snack Tap All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.