October 24, 2011 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Buenos Aires, Argentina - Portegno Apps introduces KidsMag issues 1 & 2 Lite. This app is an original interactive magazine for children age 3 and above, that combines several educational activities, all leaded by Teo and Bianca, the main characters. Their help is available on every page to be used whenever is needed. Both in written and in audio form.
KidsMag is an educational magazine that combines the simplicity of iPad's intuitive user interface with learning and entertaining benefits of activity books.
KidsMag issues 1 & 2 Lite Highlights:
* 28 pages and 30 pages of content with over 50 different activities, issues 1 and 2 respectivelly (Note: Lite version has a limited number of active pages).
* Dress up activities
* Make music games
* Cool stories to listen
* Educational pages about space, human body parts and circus games
* Alphabet Flashcards
* Learn Spanish with Teo & Bianca
* Cool Links
All pages contain different kind of activities that involve:
* Listen & Learn: Educational topics developed by fun and lovely characters that will lead your kids through the whole learning experience.
* Play & Enjoy: Interactive topic-related games. Puzzles, 7 differences, Scene creators, find the odd one, dress up activities-
* Draw & Color: Complete and paint drawings. Different brush sizes, color palette and eraser to stimulate kids artistic talent.
* Counting & Writing: Letter and number recognition is stimulated through games. Counting skills are developed through games and topic-related activities.
* Read & Listening: Stories for your kids to enjoy on their own or with an adult by reading or listening together.
Also available in our KidsMag series:
* KidsMag issue 1 (31 pages)
* KidsMag issue 2 (30 pages)
* Coming soon in October 2011 KidsMag issue 3 (33 pages)
* Compatibles with iPad
* iOS 3.2 or later (iOS 4.3 tested)
Pricing and Availability:
KidsMag issue 1 & 2 lite are for Free and available worldwide exclusively through the iPad App Store in Education category.
Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Portegno Apps specializes in the creation of mobile apps for Apple iOS devices. The company, a team of illustrators, programmers, multimedia specialists, teachers, animators and music composers, was founded in 2007 and posted its first app to the App Store in 2008. Cartoonizeme was an instant success and an Apple Staff Pick for four weeks running. Focusing on educational apps for kids, Portegno Apps currently has more than 120 paid apps in the App Store and over 2,000,000 downloads. Copyright (C) 2011 Portegno Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.