October 24, 2011 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software has announced that due to continued strong demand for TheMacBundles' October Bundle, the bundle's expiration date has been extended to October 30th. This outstanding bundle features 4 Macworld Gems and other highly rated apps, such as Flux, TopXNotes, and MailMate.
Additionally, TheMacBundles is offering Simon and LinkOptimizer as it new Weekly Specials. Until October 30th, Simon is only $24 (USD) - a saving of 51%! Until October 30th, LinkOptimizer is only $129.95 (USD) - a saving of 50%!
TheMacBundles' cooperative marketing model brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software. Additionally, TheMacBundles' no-fine-print policy means that purchasers of its bundles get the same software, support, licenses, and upgrade benefits that apply to users who pay the full price for the software. Also, users always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee on the software that they order on TheMacBundles' website.
Further, TheMacBundles' new marketing model eliminates the middlemen, which results in yet more value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers who created the software.
All of the titles in the October Bundle also are available in the innovative BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) stores. The BYOB stores also include dozens of additional high quality titles to choose from, thus allowing users to customize the bundle to conform to their individual needs. With the BYOB stores, users can eliminate titles from a bundle that they either already have or don't want. Further, the customized bundle can contain as few as 5 titles or as many additional titles as users want to add to it, further leveraging the outstanding value provided by TheMacBundles. A customized bundle can be purchased for as little as $29.75 (USD)!
The October Bundle contains 10 highly rated programs and is priced at only $39.95 (USD). This represents a saving of $330 off of the $370 retail value of the software! Additionally, users who purchase a Weekly Special and the October Bundle receive a $4 discount off of the bundle, resulting in a price of only $35.95 (USD). Users that purchase a Weekly Special and create their own bundle in either BYOB store also will receive an additional discount off of the already low price of their customized bundle!
The programs included in the October Bundle assist users when using their iPhones, iPods, iPads, Macs, Apple TV, iPhoto, iTunes, Safari, and other popular Apple products:
* Cookie - helps to protect users' online privacy. Cookie scans users' computers for ALL types of Cookies from all the top browsers and it's easily configured to remove all undesirable and unwanted cookies.
* CuteClips 3 - is a Macworld Gem and is the perfect companion for Mac OS X's native clipboard. It sits in the background and includes unique enhancements for users' clipboards.
* Deliver Express - is an automated solution to easily send and share files across the Internet and locally. It can be used both as a server solution and to meet the needs of individual users.
* Flux - is an advanced and popular HTML5 Web design application that's capable of creating stunning sites from scratch. It has an amazing WYSIWYG rendering engine.
* FolderGlance - is a Macworld Gem and a powerful yet easy-to-use tool for the Finder that allows users to control-click or right-click on folders to see, open, and work with their contents.
* MailMate - is an ambitious, powerful, and popular email client for OS X. It's designed for and supports only IMAP but is fully functional when the user is offline.
* Media Rage - is a collection of powerful tools for media enthusiasts with a Macintosh who are using OS X.
* Meta - harnesses the full potential of Spotlight right inside Apple's Mail app! It can add custom keywords to mail messages and then create smart folders for better message management.
* TopXNotes - is a highly rated personal note organizer and a Macworld Gem. Special features include QuickNotes for instantly accessing the user's top notes, encryption for security, and the ability to view multiple notes at once.
* UberMask - is a Macworld Gem which hides files and folders from curious eyes with a simple keystroke. It also hides the user's data from Spotlight searches.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Apple products equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list or follow TheMacBundles on Twitter.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles and ThePCBundles, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing, and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.