October 25, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Arnhem, Netherlands - Dreamix Studio today is pleased to announce the release of Pirates Life 2: The Lost Chapters 1.2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. A perfect blend of Single and Multiplayer games, working hand in hand to deliver a new experience. Try this game free and unlock all for less than 1 gold piece ($0,99).
A pirates journal had been found, but a lot of pages are gone. The story is incomplete, and it's up to you to fill in the first 9 chapters now of this legendary story. A story containing the biggest Pirate Legends in the likes of Blackbeard, The Skeleton Captain and Davy Jones, and there is more to come.
You will start getting the journal back together on the day this here pirate bought his first ship and started his long journey to becoming the "Pirate King" and off course his real goal, Revenge! There are hundreds of battles to be fought, ships to be sunk and cannons to be upgraded to ultimate noisy death machines.
Create your own pirates in the customization system that allows to realize more than 17,5 million different pirates! The game has 9 opponent types to start with, containing the Traders, British, VoC, Spanish, Captain Bones and Blackbeard. Take down ships and cities to get the gold you need and upgrade more than 170 times on different attributes like brand new ships, cannon damage, cannon reload speed, ship hit points and much more.
RPG elements have found their way into game with certain items getting you bonuses in battle and a complete level system with the integrated FEAR feature. Do you need a reason to take down the enemy by pulverizing there ships? There is a Story Mode to play trough that will last for hours and is free to try first. After that it will cost just $0,99 to unlock the Full Story with unlimited play and DLC coming.
Don't want to play alone, no need to! Go to Booty Island and gamble with Liars Dice and Pokarrr against 3 other players trough Game-Center.
* Story Single-player campaign
* 2 online mini-games for hours of multiplayer fun with your created pirate face on screen using you Single-player gold pieces
* Full Retina high-detailed 2D graphics and particle systems
* More than 180 upgrade possibilities
* Full customization system to create your own pirate face
* RPG elements with the FEAR system and clothes bonuses
* Extensive damage and repair mechanics
* AI that scales with the players abilities in the game to keep it exiting
* Multiple Epic music tracks and full sound effects that will make your speaker/headphones a big workout
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 115 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pirates Life 2: The Lost Chapters 1.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Headquartered in Arnhem, the Netherlands, Dreamix Studio is a mobile development company. The company, whose main focus is on the iOS and Android platforms, implements it own concepts and creates business apps. Copyright (C) 2011 Dreamix Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.