October 28, 2011 in Photo and Video (F)
[prMac.com] Sendai, Japan - PSOFT MOBILE, maker of the hit iOS app Zen Brush, is proud to announce the release of iEyeCamera 1.0.1 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad 2. iEyeCamera is a camera app that uses the new face detection technology introduced in iOS 5 to apply real-time effects to the eyes and face of the video subjects.
iEyeCamera automatically detects faces in live video shot from the device's camera and applies real-time special effects to eyes and faces. The app includes a wide variety of effects: big eyes, small eyes, virtual glasses, blazing eyes! This represents only a small sample of all the effects available. The app can even detect multiple faces.
Users can save snapshots taken from the real-time video effects. These images can then be easily posted thanks to the Twitter integration newly introduced in iOS 5.
* Beautiful graphics created by combining 3D effects and real-time face detection.
* High speed effect processing based on the computer graphics technology perfected with Zen Brush and AR Missile.
* 22 unique effects (and more to come).
* Can switch to the front camera.
* Snapshot function.
* Twitter post integration.
* Can be configured to save the original image along with the image containing the effects when saving snapshots.
* iPad 2, iPhone 4 or later, iPod touch (4th generation and newer).
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 5.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iEyeCamera 1.01 costs $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Located in Sendai, Japan, P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd. was founded in 1990 by Keiki HATAKEYAMA as a software development company. It is involved in the development of consumer games as well as digital media contents and software, both for distribution under its own brand name or as part of collaborative projects with other companies. P SOFTHOUSE applies superb know-how to its products, and provides new solutions for digital media creators and artists. PSOFT MOBILE is the division of P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd. which handles development of applications for mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2011 P SOFTHOUSE Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.