October 26, 2011 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Falkensee, Germany - os-cillation GmbH today is pleased to announce the new release of their app iVideoShow 1.1.1, an Universal-App for the iPhone and iPad. The app iVideoShow will show prepared videos on all screens simultaneously. At trade shows, during a presentation and even in a display window all mobile Apple devices may be synchronized. The new version 1.1.1 can now playback PDF files and is able to differentiate between a presentation and a show-mode.
In a nutshell:
* iVideoShow 1.1.1 has been released
* Universal-App for the iPhone and iPad
* Simultaneous start of videos on multiple Apple devices
* Ideal for any kind of presentation
* Important: All devices must be connected to the same WLAN
* Supports video formats such as MPG, MPEG, AVI, MOV, MP4 and M4V
* New: Scrolls through PDF files
* New: Output in either presentation or show-mode
* Price: $ 9.99
Small price - great performance. The universal app iVideoShow makes it possible to configure impressive video presentations, simultaneously on multiple screens. All engaged devices may show the same video, or multiple videos can be coordinated so that the screens show individual films that result in a large overall mosaic.
Despite the complex job that iVideoShow is doing, it is very easy to operate and understand. All devices that use the same WLAN can be integrated into a show, as long as iVideoShow is installed on them. iPhones, iPod touch devices and iPads may therefore be included.
As a source videos and PDF files of any kind may be used. Suitable are all video formats that are already supported by the iOS player. Someone's own videos and PDF files can be imported via iTunes. iVideoShow 1.1.1 now with PDF files and two playback modes. Through the new version 1.1.1 iVideoShow has been expanded in regard to key functions.
* Support of PDF files: Not only videos, but also PDF files may be played back. They can be displayed on the screen and scrolled through either automatically or manually. Videos and PDF files may be intermingled within a presentation.
* Pause-Function: Videos and automatically scrolled through PDF files can be paused.
* Presentation Mode: Two modes may be used for playback. In the new presentation mode the settings are determined by the master device. This way all clients will show the same file. The master device lets the user start, pause or stop a video, select another file or scroll through pdfs. Clients that are newly started or restarted into a running presentation will be able to begin playback at the same position as the already running clients. At meetings this mode is intended as an alternative to a beamer.
* Show-Mode: In the show mode the master device determines the synchronized cycle for the client. Files and settings that are to be used may be selected directly for each individual device. This is a great feature if different videos or PDF files have to be started and synchronized to run permanently in sync - at a window display, on the iPad or a multiple screen show.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 7.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iVideoShow 1.1.1 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Journalists that would like to test the program simply request a promotional code for the App Store from Pressebüro Typemania. This way the app may be obtained and tested free of charge.
Software development and contract programming for technical and commercial implementation form the core business of os-cillation GmbH. Customers include companies from various sectors. os-cillation GmbH is doing developmental work for Windows, Linux, Embedded Systems, Web, Android and iPhone/iPad. Copyright (C) 2011 os-cillation GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.