October 28, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Louisville, Kentucky - 32 Leap today launches Rockin Grim HD 1.0, the iPad version of its newly featured talking character just in time for Halloween. Rockin Grim HD is the iPad version of the already hugely popular iPhone app Rockin Grim, that was recently featured by Apple as one of this years top Scary Apps.
Rockin Grim HD is the coolest and scariest High Definition talking app in the app store. He's funny. He's scary. He talks and he Rocks! Discover all of Rockin Grim's killer guitar tricks like the Machine Gun, the Headless Horseman, the Dive Bomb and more! But be careful you don't make him angry, or else!!
Rockin Grim HD includes all the same features as the iPhone version but in amazing High Definition. Features include scary voice talk back functionality and more than 6 fun and frightening guitar tricks. Users can also record and create personalized video messages and Halloween cards from Rockin Grim to share with friends and family via email, Facebook or MMS.
How to Play:
* Talk to Rockin Grim and he talks back
* Discover all of Rockin Grim's killer guitar licks
* Swipe to play Rockin Grim's Guitar
* Push the Music button and hear a song from Rockin Grim's band
* Solo over the song with all of Rockin Grim's guitar tricks
* Punch or Smack Grim in the face and see his reaction
* RECORD and send personal messages from Rockin Grim and share with your friends
* CREATE personalized Halloween Cards from Rockin Grim to send to all your friends and family this Halloween!!
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 44.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rockin Grim 1.0 for the iPad is on sale now through Halloween for $0.99 with the option to unlock all guitar moves and remove ads for only $0.99 USD. Rockin Grim is available for download worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
32 Leap LLC. is a mobile applications company based in Louisville, Kentucky. It is a partnership of friends who found themselves in a very cool place in life with some very unique skills and opportunities. We are entrepreneurs, musicians, developers, designers and marketing gurus who want to keep it simple and have some fun doing what we love. The company was founded in 2011 and is developing apps for iPhone and iPad and Android. All Material and Software (C) 2011 32 Leap LLC. - All Rights Reserved. Apple, iPod, iPhone, iPad, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.