October 28, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Ottawa, Canada - Yves Mailhot has decided to get his new iOS game, Bedbugs3D, the attention it deserves by giving it away for free for a limited time.
War Declared on Bedbugs:
* Citizens of the nation, we are under attack.
* Join us in the fight to preserve human supremacy on this earth.
* Your mission will be to confront this destructive adversary on three fronts: Space, Air, and Land.
* United, we will pass through this time of peril and defend our freedom.
* And we will prevail.
It is a great game to release frustration and you won't have to learn complicated rules. Only 3 buttons to master. You can play for 5 minutes during your coffee break at work or for 5 hours for a lovely evening at home. And since you will be fighting bedbugs in space, in the air, and on land, it is really 3 games in one.
You will have the option to post your high scores on a public website to get the credit you deserve and to impress your friends.
Yves Mailhot is also the creator of eCrisper, a popular kiosk application for Mac OS X and iOS. eCrisper turns a Mac into a secure public access kiosk. It is ideal for Internet kiosks, schools, libraries, museums, cyber cafes, and information terminals.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 8.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bedbugs3D 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Yves Mailhot is a Software Developer from Ottawa, Canada. Copyright (C) 2011 Yves Mailhot. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.