October 29, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] New York, New York - CreativeAppDev today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Camera Multi-Lens for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. You have an iPad 2 and iPhone 4S, both devices don't offer multiple lens support like a true DSLR camera does. Now you have! Introducing Camera Multi-Lens - its brings a professional level DSLR lens emulation feature to your photos taken in this app or loaded from camera roll/photo albums.
Just take/open photo and choose lens effect what you want. Camera Multi-Lens includes an advanced lenses library for all purposes. When you are done, just choose what you want to do with your photo - send it via email to your friend, tweet it to twitter, share it to Facebook or Tumblr service.
Camera Multi-Lens for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S provides:
* Professional stylish user interface optimized for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S
* Load existing or take new photos from camera in app
* Large image resolution support
* Choose between camera lenses in app to get amazing effects with your photos
* Apply or Undo your effects
* Combine effects with each other
* Save photos to your device or send to web (email, twitter, facebook, tumblr are supported)
* Camera Multi-Lens - one iPad but many lenses
* Compatible with iPad and iPad 2/iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 1.3 MB/1.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Camera Multi-Lens for iPad 2/iPhone 4S (v1.0) is $4.99 USD/$2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Keeping up with the latest Apple technology standards in games and software development for iOS and MacOS and Internet marketing (SEO and social media marketing) constitute CreativeAppDev's main competency. Their mission is to deliver top-notch services to clients who can then represent the CreativeAppDev brand. With portfolio of 50+ projects, the company is prepared for new challenges and ready to work fast, hard and efficiently to provide iOS development and SEO services on time and below budget. Copyright (C) 2011 CreativeAppDev. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.