October 31, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Cambridge, United Kingdom - Digital Flapjack are pleased to announce the release of Tickets, our new iPad based ticket managing application for developers and project managers. Tickets is a simple and beautiful iPad client for the online issue tracking website, Lighthouse. Lighthouse provides an excellent place to collate and track all a project's todos, issues, and reminders, and Tickets makes it easier than ever before to keep on top of that information.
* View all the tickets for all your projects on your iPad
* Create new tickets, and update existing ones
* Filter ticket lists based on milestone, creator, assignee, and current state
* View ticket attachments and web links within the app
* Caches all the information so you can keep a record for when you're off-line
Having all these features on your iPad means you're never away from the important information when running a project. With Tickets you can:
* Triage your next milestone whilst commuting
* Collaborate over setting bug fixing priorities in a meeting
* Plan the next feature release over a coffee away from your desk
* File new issues immediately when you discover them in the field
Tickets lets you keep up-to-date with all your projects wherever you are. Alternatively, Tickets gives you a second screen on which to keep your issue list visible whilst you design, code, and test. Tickets lets you focus on keeping track of the issues that matter to you. Keeping a project on time and bug free is a difficult task, but with Tickets on your side that becomes that little bit easier.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Existing account on Lighthouse
* 1.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tickets 1.0.2 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Digital Flapjack is a small software company based in Cambridge, UK. We develop projects for the Macintosh, iPhone, and iPad, along with associated web services, both for ourselves and for clients. We're passionate about delivering products that are both useful and playful, striving towards applications that people will really want to engage with. Copyright (C) 2011 Digital Flapjack Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.