November 8, 2008 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Boston, Massachusetts - Gravity Applications, developer of innovative solutions for the Mac platform, today announced the release of the Searchlight iPhone App. Searchlight allows users to search their Apple computer from all machines at their office or home, and even from their iPhones.
Spotlight on iPhone, Mac, Windows and Linux
Searchlight's User Interface was designed to make the whole process of remotely finding documents on a computer as simple as possible. The iPhone App was built from the ground up to give users the iPhone experience they expect when they access their mail archive and office files on the go.
* Search and access all files remotely via an iPhone or web browser
* Access entire email archives as opposed to the limited number of emails available on the iPhone natively
* Client Support for Mac, PC, Linux and iPhone
* Bonjour integration
New in Version 2.1:
* Release of the iPhone App of Searchlight
* Email files found remotely through Searchlight
Client Side System Requirements:
* iPhone: 2.1
* or any other device with a recent web-browser
Server Side Operating System Requirements:
* Mac OS X 10.5.3 Client or Server or higher
Pricing and Availability:
Searchlight iPhone App is available in the iPhone App Store free of charge. Searchlight Server is available, starting at $49 (USD), directly through the Gravity Applications website. Users can download and test the trial version free of charge.
Established in March 2008, Gravity Applications develops innovative and easy to use consumer applications for the Macintosh platform. For more information about Gravity Applications, please visit their website. Copyright 2008 Gravity Applications. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.