November 7, 2011 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russian Federation - Neatberry is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of PhotoStyler 6.0 for Mac OS X. PhotoStyler is the easiest way to style digital photos with your Mac. This simple, fast and accurate native solution combines the powers of Apple's core technologies with the flexibility and efficiency of proprietary application-specific modules.
PhotoStyler supports all image formats that are supported by Mac OS including RAW images, it uses your GPU to process the photos wherever possible, and it turns photo styling work into fun. Once you've used PhotoStyler to style your first photo you'll appreciate the speed with which you're able to achieve results you'll love.
* Simple and clean user interfaces
* Flexibility and full customization of presets with about 50 built-in filters
* Quick processing preview with built-in and growable library of Presets
* Various support image formats including RAW
* Flickr and Facebook integration.
* Batch processing with blazing fast preview
* Built-in Presets library contains more than 100 templates simulating analog cameras and applying modern abstract effects
* Textures library to be used with filters
* External Quartz Composition support right in the effects chain
* GPU accelerated rendering
Version 6.0 features re-designed user interface with better look and feel, new filters, presets and dozens new features.
* Mac OS X Version 10.6 Leopard or higher (version for 10.5 is also available)
* CoreImage compatible video card is strongly recommended
PhotoStyler has a smooth learning curve and affordable price, it's great companion for every photographer.
Based in Moscow, Russia, Neatberry is a privately owned software studio founded in early 2011 by software professionals. The main goal is to offer customers value by providing first-class products for home users as well as top-notch support right from the development team. Copyright (C) 2011 Neatberry. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.