November 10, 2008 in FileMaker (E)
[prMac.com] Mt Waverley, Australia - Goya Pty Ltd is pleased to announce the release of BaseElements 2.1.0. BaseElements is a FileMaker developer tool to analyze and document FileMaker database solutions. BaseElements provides a cross reference of every element in a solution and helps developers find and fix errors, track issues, document changes, and plan future development. BaseElements 2.1.0 adds several new features and functionality that make it already the most comprehensive developer tool on the market.
* Added a "Sorted" field to the Relationship table.
* Added Conditional Formatted underlines to the related item counts.
* Added a filter option to the main portal on the Home screen.
* Added a checkbox for recursive Custom Functions.
* Changed the way CF and Field references work so they don't include references to themselves in the "Unreferenced" checkbox.
* Added a check and warning for running on the DMG disk.
* Added an import for all File References, used anywhere in scripts.
* Added a "Diff" option to be able to compare two versions of a script in the comparison report.
* Updated the Troi Plugin to 4.5.1.
* Added a dynamic Sort button to the top of every list layout.
* Added the ability to call BaseElements with a parameter with details of the summary file to import. This allows you to automate the import of DDR files with any user interaction.
* Added a script you can call to take you directly to a particular Analysis. This allows you to reference your DDR from an external project tracking system.
* Added a Group Name field to the portals that show script steps.
"The best utility on the market. I couldn't do without it." - Stan Millar
"This is a fanatstic product which we would highly recommend to all." - Katy Butterworth
BaseElements is a FileMaker developer tool to analyze and document FileMaker database solutions. BaseElements provides a cross reference of every element in a solution and helps developers find and fix errors, track issues, document changes, and plan future development.
BaseElements is an essential tool for anyone who works in FileMaker Pro as it helps you make decisions about the effects of changes before they're made, document those changes, and provide tacit alerts if something is broken. BaseElements is available as both standalone fp7 files or as a Runtime application. The XSLT code to import the data is included and free for personal use as part of the license to BaseElements.
A single user license of BaseElements is US$499, and multiple user license is $1299 (USD). With the multiple user license, developers may use a copy of BaseElements on a FileMaker server among multiple developers, or as single user version or both at the same time. Developers may try BaseElements completely unlocked for 30 days using the registration code available on the website.
Based in Mt Waverley, Australia, Goya Pty Ltd has been a leading expert in FileMaker Pro development for over 10 years, with a diverse client list covering a similarly wide range of industries. By leveraging depth of experience and a tremendous library of existing modules, Goya has established strategic relationships with other FileMaker Pro developers by making available their suite of developer tools as well. Goya Pty Ltd is Nicholas Orr, John Adams, Darrin Southern and Ki Lau.