November 8, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Edinburgh, United Kingdom - Twiddly today is pleased to announce their next substantial update for the highly rated Tilt & Sprout, on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Players can look forward to some added competition from rival sprouts and weeds that will try and block the path of your sprouting plant from successfully reaching the level's surface and blooming into an amazing flower. The update introduces a new packet of seeds to be planted and grown in a vibrant Farm environment, featuring 12 new levels and 12 new flowers to be successfully grown.
Included in the update is a huge step up to the game graphics, additional underground lighting effects and environmental enhancements, which give the game a new feel across all the levels. This additionally gives existing players a reason to experience the game anew.
Tilt & Sprout is your chance to experience a different kind of single player puzzle-solving adventure game that will test those budding reflexes and tease the mind. Get ready to grow roots with Tilt & Sprout.
Tilt & Sprout showcases many standout features, including:
* 60 fun-filled levels across a variety of imaginative and mystic landscapes
* 60 surprising flowers and fauna to be successfully grown
* Simple tilt controls, intuitive to play
* A variety of diverse game mechanics including mineral boosts, sliding blocks, shortcuts and more to help and hinder.
* Game Centre with 34 achievements to be discovered
* Enjoyable and vibrant cartoon-style graphics
* Quirky surprises to be found
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 12.4 MB
Pricing and Availability
Tilt & Sprout 1.3 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Twiddly is an independent development studio based in Edinburgh, passionate about creating imaginative and original content to delight and surprise. (C) 2011 Twiddly. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.