November 9, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Brussels, Belgium - Announcing that Agilys, the developers of myShopi - Shopping List, has released the latest version of their innovative product for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. This application is a powerful shopping list generator with unique features. It can handle multiple lists, which are easy enough for anyone to create, simply by tapping colorful images from the included product category, typing an item name, or selecting a Google image to add a new entry. Users are also able to track frequent purchases for easy adding to a new list, insert notes, and share their lists.
myShopi - Shopping List is a recent launch that makes generating lists fast, efficient, and a lot of fun. The application has an attractive, easy to use interface that's inviting and offers a host of unique features. It's also free to download.
The app can handle multiple list creations, which users can very quickly and easily do, simply by tapping the image of what they need or want. There's an included product catalogue, with a database of more than 1,000 items. Users are also able to click the Google Images link to add their own specific products to their application library and personalize their lists.
Alternatively, users can begin typing to get a list of autosuggestions that they can click on. Everything selected is then added to the list of their choice. Multiple lists are typically used when shopping at different stores, or for different people within a family or group.
These are some of the unique features found in myShopi:
* Attractive, colorful, intuitive and easy to use interface
* Create multiple shopping lists quickly and easily
* Tap images to select items from catalogue to add to any list
* Ability to type in names using auto-suggest search
* Select from a database of more than 1,000 predefined items or add custom
* Add notes, i.e. specify quantities to buy or sale price
* Organize list items per product category
* Track frequently purchased items from previous lists for easy adding to current list
* Create your own products and find a related image on Google Image
* Share lists by email for SMS
* Saves time and makes list building more fun!
* Exciting updates already in the works
* Be part of the myShopi future by sending in ideas for features or improvements
With myShopi on an iDevice, users are also able to track frequent purchases for easy adding to a new list. They can also insert notes to remind themselves of quantities to buy or sale prices, are able to organize their lists according to product category, and can share their lists with others via email or SMS.
Agilys developers are also inviting users to submit ideas for future updates and improvements.
* 3GS or later iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 11.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
myShopi - Shopping List 2.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Agilys creates smart apps for smartphones. The company develops intelligent software applications for mobile devices, aiming at making life easier for the consumer. Agilys exchanges information with the consumer to help him or her in a useful way during daily shopping activities. Copyright (C) 2011 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.