November 11, 2011 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Cagliari, Italy - ObjectiveSheep today is pleased to announced the release of Pins 1.1, the updated version of their easy-to-use yet powerful bookmarks library for Mac OS X. Pins is the easy and beautiful bookmarks manager app for the mac that lets users keep all their bookmarks in one place. It is the organized, taggable, searchable, syncable, shareable, visual library for most if not all bookmarking needs.
Users can add folders and tags to categorize their bookmarks. Bookmarks can be added with a single click from within any browser (extensions are available for Safari, Chrome and Firefox as well as a bookmarklet for Camino, Opera etc.). When adding bookmarks, visual previews are automatically fetched in the background making the library even easier to browse. Extensive information is given about each bookmark and even better: every single bookmark can be annotated with a memo. The powerful search lets users easily find bookmarks by matching the search string in title, address and notes.
An online free sync functionality will let users keep their bookmarks aligned across multiple computers. On top of that single folders can also be shared as files and given to friends and family for easy import (double clicking on the file) in their libraries. Bookmarks can be imported from any browser that exports in standard html format (tested on Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Camino and Opera). Bookmarks can also be imported from Delicious, Read it later and Instapaper. Pins is the app that lets users have all their bookmarks in one place without fear of losing a single one ever again.
* Complete library of bookmarks with folders and tags
* Graphical thumbnail and a preview of every bookmark
* Extensive information about your bookmarks
* Rating and annotations on bookmarks
* Sorting by date, rating or title
* Bookmarks import from Safari, Chrome, Firefox and also Delicious, Instapaper and Read it more
* Folders of bookmarks can be shared with friends and family
* Synchronization of the bookmark library online with a free account
* Bookmarks can be added to Pins with one click using the free extensions for Safari, Chrome and Firefox (available on the pins website)
* Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pins 1.1 is only $19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category.
Based in Cagliari, Italy, ObjectiveSheep is all about passionate development of high quality apps for the Mac. Fabio Russo is the sole developer and currently residing in Cagliari, IT. Copyright 2011 ObjectiveSheep. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.