November 14, 2011 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software is pleased to announce the launch of TheMacBundles' November Bundle and the addition of new highly rated titles to its innovative BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) stores. All of the apps in the November Bundle are compatible with OS 10.7 (Lion). The November Bundle features a total of 11 Macworld Gems and other highly rated apps!
TheMacBundles' cooperative marketing model brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software. Additionally, TheMacBundles' no-fine-print policy means that purchasers of its bundles get the same software, support, licenses, and upgrade benefits that apply to users who pay the full price for the software. Also, users always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee on the software that they order on TheMacBundles' website.
Further, TheMacBundles' new marketing model eliminates the middlemen, which results in yet more value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers who created the software.
All of the titles in the November Bundle also are available in the innovative BYOB stores. The BYOB stores also include dozens of additional high quality titles to choose from, thus allowing users to customize the bundle to conform to their individual needs. With the BYOB stores, users can eliminate titles from a bundle that they either already have or don't want. Further, the customized bundle can contain as few as 5 titles or as many additional titles as users want to add to it, further leveraging the outstanding value provided by TheMacBundles. A customized bundle can be purchased for as little as $29.75 (USD)!
The November Bundle of 11 highly rated programs is priced at only $39.95 (USD). This represents a saving of $319 (89%) off of the $359 retail value of the software! Additionally, users who purchase a Weekly Special and the November Bundle receive a $4 discount off of the bundle, resulting in a price of only $35.95 (USD). Users that purchase a Weekly Special and create their own bundle in either BYOB store also will receive an additional discount off of the already low price of their customized bundle!
The November Bundle will expire on November 27th. The programs included in the November Bundle assist users when using their iPhones, iPods, iPads, Macs, Apple TV, iPhoto, iTunes, Safari, and other popular Apple products:
* Bevy - is a new app launcher that shows all of the user's app icons organized neatly within a single, customizable window.
* CaliBrate - allows users to create and batch process iCal events and adds many other productivity enhancements to iCal.
* CrossOver Games Mac - allows users to run many popular Windows games on their Macs without having to run Windows or virtualization software.
* iDeal CRM - supports invoicing, inventory management, contact management, project management, business history, business tasks, reminders, knowledge base, and many other business-related functions. And it runs on both OS X and Windows!
* iDupe - is a smart duplicates scanner for iTunes that goes way beyond iTunes' limited built-in functionality.
* iMedia Converter - is an all-in-one converter that enables users to quickly and easily rip DVDs, convert videos, remove DRM protections, and extract audio from both DVDs and video files.
* iTube Converter - helps users download and convert videos (HD videos are supported) from YouTube, FaceBook, BREAK, Yahoo Video, and many other video-sharing sites which are opened in Safari.
* Macintosh Explorer - is the first Mac file browser to offer tabbed file browsing. It provides Mac users with exciting new options and a new file browsing experience.
* SimpleKeys - provides an easy and versatile way to create keyboard shortcuts and macros for a huge variety of tasks.
* Slink - is the easy and secure way for users to remotely connect to their home networks.
* Super Flexible File Synchronizer Pro - allows users to easily back up their data and synchronize PCs, Macs, servers, notebooks, and online storage space.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Apple products equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list or follow TheMacBundles on Twitter.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles and ThePCBundles, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing, and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.