November 17, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] New York, New York - Tryangle Labs is thrilled to announce the launch of Make it Pop, a fun and educational iPad and iPhone app for children. Make it Pop uses eye-catching, whimsical illustrations to teach numbers, letters, shapes, sizes, and colors. The app is designed with the preschooler in mind, but has also been tested with great success by older children with special needs and motor skill delays.
Kids can choose from five games within Make it Pop:
* Popcorn - Pop the kernels and count along as the pieces bounce and fill up the screen. When they're all popped, count backwards as you eat them up
* Bubbles - As Tucker blows bubbles, they form shapes in the sky! Pop the bubbles and watch the shapes magically reform
* Balloons - Each colorful floating balloon contains one letter of the alphabet. Pop the balloons and hear each letter announced
* Fireworks - Pick a rocket and trace a path into the night sky. When the rocket pops, you'll see and hear a colorful explosion
* Bubble Gum - Roxie loves to blow bubbles of all sizes with her bright pink gum. Can you guess which size she'll create next? Watch out for bees! Note: this game is a free bonus for users who share Make it Pop with friends.
* Kid-friendly design
* Bright, eye-catching colors and graphics
* Easy, intuitive navigation
* Simple, straightforward game play
* Childproof info screen access (makes accidental taps easy to dismiss)
* Designed for preschool age children
* Available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 10.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Make it Pop 1.1 is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Until 11/16, Make it Pop can be found in Apple's exclusive New and Noteworthy section.
Based in New York, New York. Tryangle Labs is a design and development company that creates outstanding educational apps that are fun and engaging, well designed, and thoughtfully programmed. Tryangle Labs was founded in 2011 by Darren Turetzky, Alma Loveland, Melanie Burk, and Angie Anderson. Copyright (C) 2011 Tryangle Labs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.