November 17, 2011 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] South Melbourne, Australia - Lifelounge Group announces Everguide 2.6.12, for iOS devices. No matter which capital city you're in around Australia, Everguide will help cut through the noise to quickly find what's on in your city, or the city you're visiting.
The clever app lets you find events of all shapes and sizes - everything from comedy, to cooking classes, the theatre and music gigs - and then let's you plan, personalise and share what you plan to do - all with the stroke of a few buttons.
* Search over 15,000 current and future event listings nationally across a wide variety of genres
* Get breaking tour and event news, photo galleries and reviews of recent events
* Personalise the service by selecting the artists and types of events you want to see
* Keep a calendar of events you're attending and share it with friends via Facebook & Twitter
* Follow Everguide on foursquare to get tips on the coolest spots in your city
* Near Me: Geo locates the exact location of a user and finds all the events happening around them
* Nearby: Allows users to pin point a location anywhere around the country and find out what's happening there. So if you're heading interstate for the weekend, you can look at what's happening near your hotel and also get directions on how to get there
* Real time interaction: Users can now add comments and upload photos to event listings on the fly or live at the event
* Guides: The new guides feature means you can access content specific to what's seasonal right now in such as Spring Racing and Summer Festivals or NYE
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 7.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Everguide 2.6.12 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Established in 1999, Lifelounge Group is a digital media and entertainment company who are committed to providing awesome content and experiences to our community. With over 1 million young adults visiting our sites each month the Lifelounge Media Network is one of Australia's largest aggregators of 18-35 year olds. Other Lifelounge networks include Lifelounge.com.au, TheVine.com.au (owned in JV with Fairfax) known as the country's number one youth and entertainment website, PopMag.com.au and the Prote.in network. Copyright (C) 2011 Lifelounge Group. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.