November 20, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Pisa, Italy, Dysotek today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Tomato Crush 1.0, their new gaming title for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Prepare for some juicy tomato vs tomato action. Tomato Crush is a fun bumper car game that places you in an arena for a free-for-all battle with Ninja, Samurai, Sioux and Wrestler tomatoes. To overcome your enemies grab power-ups, avoid traps and use the bounce zones. Smash your enemies to become the ultimate tomato champion!
* Fun 2D graphics
* 4 tomato characters: Ninja, Samurai, Sioux and Wrestler
* 4 game modes: Tournament, tomato lander, potato survive and bean splash
* 4 player fights (1 human and 3 CPU)
* AI opponents
* 10 maps with traps, power up objects and bounce zones for an exciting and dynamic game experience
* Audio tracks plus sound effects
* Touch Controls
* Game Center support for rankings and achievements
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 18.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tomato Crush 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Tomato Crush HD for iPad is also available. Enjoy the game and happy tomatoes to all!
Dysotek is an Italian company who specializes in the provision of videogames for PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, J2ME, HTML5, Facebook, Flash. Copyright (C) 2011 Dysotek. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.