November 22, 2011 in Finance (F)
[prMac.com] Based in Hong Kong - CASHMAIN Software announces Cashmain3 Portfolio 3.0, for iOS devices. With Cashmain3 Portfolio, you can track the distributions, deltas and profit & loss trends of their portfolios by various eye-catching charts and reports.
More importantly, on the App Store, Cashmain3 Portfolio is the first and only app to track & report profit & loss in cross currency and exchange market. It can aggregate all shares investments in different markets (thus different currencies) together to home (or any) currency. Cashmain3 Portfolio supports all major stock markets, e.g. Hong Kong, London and New York, plus almost all currencies around the world.
And it is also the first and only app to help users tracking their portfolios under sale restriction period. It shows count down for all restricted trades so that users can grasp their investment timing easily.
Features of Cashmain3 Portfolio:
* Report portfolio in any currency
* Track Sale restriction trace
* Various stylish and hands on reports
* Cover major stock markets, NYSE, NASDAQ, HK, London, China, etc
* Track stock portfolio with Google finance data
* Track average purchase price
* Track profit & Loss trends
* Track portfolio distributions & deltas of market prices.
* Online data backup & restore
* Backup & restore data locally
* Export data into CSVs
If you need more information, please feel free to send mail to us.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 5.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cashmain3 Portfolio 3.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Based in Hong Kong. CASHMAIN Software, an independent software house was formed in 2008 for purposes of developing user friendly, analytical, eye-candy charts centric and creative financial applications. Copyright (C) 2008-2011 CASHMAIN Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.