November 22, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Zwijndrecht, Belgium - Galarina today is pleased to announce the release of GeoLogTag 3.4, an update to their popular photo geotagging solution for iOS devices. Featuring a redesigned, comfortable and simple user interface, GeoLogTag aims to make the cumbersome process of geotagging photos as easy as possible. It offers an all-in-one geotagging solution for photos taken with any digital camera, and was developed specifically to take advantage of the unique capabilities and touch interface of iOS devices.
While photos are taken with a digital camera (DSLR, point and shoot), GeoLogTag continuously records the user's location just like a traditional GPS data logger. If the photos are stored on a Mac, Flickr, Picasa Web Albums or SmugMug, GeoLogTag geotags the photos using the recorded locations. Windows users can geotag their photos by using the GPX file generated by GeoLogTag in combination with a Windows geotagging application.
* All-in-one geotagging solution for Mac, Flickr, Picasa Web Albums and SmugMug users
* Supports all major cameras, including DSLR, point and shoot
* Supports all image formats, including RAW
* Continuously tracks the users location, displayed as a breadcrumb on a map
* Different recording modes to prolong battery life
* Battery life on an iPhone 4 varies from 12 hours until 1 week depending on the recording mode
* Management of recorded tracks
* Easy sharing of track maps (email or Twitter)
* Completely redesigned User Interface
"The long time goal of GeoLogTag is to geotag photos no matter where they are stored. Support for Picasa Web Albums is yet another step towards that goal." said Chris Cornelis, founder and CEO of Zwijndrecht, Belgium based Galarina. "With just a few taps a photographer can now geotag Picasa Web albums photos, no matter what digital camera he's using."
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 1.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
GeoLogTag 3.4 is available worldwide in the App Store Photo & Video category for 4.99 (USD). Review copies are available upon request.
Located in Zwijndrecht, Belgium, Galarina is a privately held company founded in 2008 by independent developer Chris Cornelis. With over nineteen years in software development, Galarina specializes in the development of unique and useful solutions for the iPhone platform, complemented by first-class customer support. Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Galarina. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Flickr is a registered trademark of Yahoo! Inc. in the US and/or other countries. Picasa Web Albums is a registered trademark of Google in the US and/or other countries.