November 22, 2011 in Publishing (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto, Canada - Zevrix Solutions today announces public beta of Output Factory 1.0, a new professional solution to automate printing, exporting and post-processing from Adobe InDesign. Output Factory is a major upgrade of the company's widely popular BatchOutput, which automates and simplifies output workflows of printers, service providers and publishing houses worldwide.
Output Factory is more than just a plug-in - it's a workflow solution that interacts with Acrobat Pro preflight engine, provides file delivery capabilities and integrates fully with the Finder. Users can keep working with other programs while Output Factory processes InDesign files in the background. Or they can let it work while they're on a lunch break or leave it working overnight to output hundreds of documents, and the job will be done when they return in the morning.
Output Factory supports printing as well as exporting to PDF, PostScript, EPS, Flash, INX, IDML, EPUB and several image formats. It offers the following key features:
* Print and export hundreds of InDesign files with a single click
* Output files as single pages
* NEW: Save desired group of output settings as workflows
* Update modified links automatically
* Assign complex variable file names
* NEW: Compose variable names interactively using tokens
* NEW: Output sequence of document layers or their combinations
* NEW: Preflight documents using InDesign preflight or built-in settings
* NEW: Skip files with specific errors
* Preflight final PDF automatically with Acrobat Pro droplets
* Send output files over Internet and locally with email notifications
* NEW: Detailed processing history with preflight results and error log
Output Factory also offers completely redesigned user interface with output settings grouped into several panels. The innovative Live Summary feature lets users quickly browse the settings list without the need to switch between the panels.
Pricing and Availability:
Output Factory 1.0 public beta can be downloaded from Zevrix website. Qualified beta testers will be offered discount on Output Factory or upgrade from BatchOutput. Customers who purchase BatchOutput after October 1, 2011 will not be charged the Output Factory upgrade fee. The complete upgrade policy will be announced shortly. BatchOutput can be purchased from Zevrix website for US$129.95, as well as from authorized resellers. Trial is also available for download. Output Factory is available for Mac OS X 10.5-10.7 and works with Adobe InDesign CS3-CS5.5.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Suite software, PDF and graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2011 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved.