November 26, 2011 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] Cape Town, South Africa - Tappnology, announces the immediate availability of a new version of Tweetwallsaver: The dynamic iPad screensaver app. Not only does tweetwallsaver allow you to enjoy viewing your photos and videos while still keeping up to date with your tweets, but it does so with style you've never seen before! Tweetwallsaver features a large set of custom made unique photo transitions. Best of all, the brand-new video mode makes you look like a video editing pro as the transitions seamlessly create unique animations on the fly from your video as it plays, all without skipping a beat!
Use it for relaxation and fun or to wow people you know, as a digital photo frame or even a dynamic video frame at home, work, at exhibits the choice is yours!
* Auto scrolling/auto updating twitter timeline plus ability to post new tweets to your followers
* 14 unique photo transitions will keep you entertained as you enjoy the bundled pictures or pictures stored in your photo gallery.
* Play videos you added through iTunes in a new Video mode. 720p HD videos supported on the iPad 2 only
*Enjoy your videos with 6 unique dynamic video transitions that animate your video on the fly.
* 3 new themes to spice up the look of tweetwallsaver
* Ability to hide the tweetwallsaver HUD so as to fully enjoy the transition effects
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 11.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tweetwallsaver is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively on the iPad through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Tappnology is an entrepreneurial software development company based in Cape Town, South Africa. Tappnology was established in 2011 and focuses on creating stunning mobile applications for smartphones and smart devices on various platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 Tappnology. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.