November 28, 2011 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - King of Software announces looming out of the past, video production now goes state-of-the-art. And at the heart of it, it has the massive Adobe pumping in masterpieces like Adobe CS5.5 Production Premium CS5.5 Design Premium, Web Premium CS5.5 and so on.
Since day one, a highly spiffed up CS5.5 Production Premium has had its peers on the edge. Through its beautifully sensitized user-interface, Production Premium CS5.5 has addressed an issue long touted the crying shame in video generation.
Up next is the blazing Adobe Mercury Playback Engine. Its phenomenally expanded GPU makes laptops and graphics cards stream into the CS5.5 platform. Yes, Production Premium CS5.5 is equipped to deal with laptops and graphic card assembly, making it one of the very few cross-platform products in video production.
With the newer Premiere Pro, After Effects, Flash Catalyst, Flash Professional, Device Central and Media Encoder versions, Adobe's jacked up the core of Production Premium assembly. Audition, which disappeared from CS5 family leaving many bereft souls on a string, makes a welcome comeback in CS5.5 Production Premium, which works on windows and Mac OSX as well.
Tim Baldwin, CEO King of Software Inc, states," Adobe Production Premium CS5.5 has its roots in the CS5 family but it is highly advanced in form and functionality. Enhanced support for RED cameras with greater leverage over import settings, for example, is a good case in point."
Tim enlists a quick rundown for those looking to buy Photoshop Premium CS5.5. Here's how it pans out:
CS5.5 Production Premium - A Quick Rundown:
* Photoshop CS5 Extended: Renders advanced digital imaging solutions with all the editing and composition capabilities of Photoshop CS5 plus breakthrough tools to create and edit 3D and motion-based content.
* Illustrator CS5: The quintessential vector tool accentuates precision with sophisticated drawing tools and natural brushes.
* Flash Catalyst CS5.5: Transforms graphics and images from Illustrator & Photoshop into high-quality interactive content for web pages and user interfaces
* Flash Professional CS5.5: Creates interactive web designs, replete with high-quality video and animation.
* Premiere Pro CS5.5: Blends high-performance editing with next-generation storytelling.
* After Effects CS5.5: Creates motion graphics and visual effects define highest industry standards
* Audition CS5.5: Creates and edits audio with unimaginable ease.
* OnLocation CS5.5: Shoots better and faster with powerful production tools
* Encore CS5.5: For Blu-ray Disc and DVD authoring.
* Bridge CS5.5: Powerful media manager for centralizing creative compilations
* Device Central CS5.5: Simplifies the production of innovative and compelling content for mobile phones & consumer electronic devices
* New Mercury Playback Engine
* Faster Dynamic Link
* Richer, more compelling 2D and 3D images
* Roundtrip editing with other NLEs
* Dozens of timesaving improvements Dozens of timesaving improvements
* Flash Professional for interactive video projects
* Enhanced Adobe Media Encoder
* Intuitive perspective drawing
* Native 64-bit support in After Effects
* Expanded tapeless support
* Roto Brush
* Script-to-screen workflow
* Easy online video portfolios
* Fast, accurate keying with Ultra keyer
* Integration with CS Live online services Integration with CS Live online services
* Faster multi-track audio in Soundbooth
To know more about the kingofsoftware, please visit our website.
* Mac OS X 10.5,10.6 Snow Leopard
* Processor: Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
* RAM: 2 GB (4 GB or more recommended)
* Hard Drive Space: 20.6GB
Based in London, United Kingdom. King of Software, Inc is the most trusted Software hub in the U.K with trade channels all around the globe. For years now, they've stood rooted to the commitment of delivering fully commercial software, with extensive functionality and features, so that users get only the most real and functionally the most extensively working software. If you love authentic Software, you probably know them better than anyone. You can know more about King of Software on thier website. Copyright (C) 2007-2011 King of Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.