November 29, 2011 in Music (F)
[prMac.com] Toronto, Canada - Rosano Coutinho introduces iLift, the easiest way to learn music from recordings on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. It allows you to slow down music, change the key, and loop. Whether you're learning a fiddle tune, lifting changes for a gig, or playing along with classical recordings, this app will help you develop your listening ability. iLift has a simple interface with no instructions so that you can spend your time learning music instead! iLift was created by musicians who have a passion for technology and the iOS platform; we strive to create the best music learning experience on the planet.
* Slow down to 50% of original speed and speed up to 150% without losing pitch
* Raise and lower key by up to 12 semitones (6 on iPhone/iPod touch)
* Rewind and Fast Forward like a tape recorder
* iOS4: Import songs from iPod library or iTunes Drag and Drop
* Import songs from computer via Wi-Fi
* Adjust fine tuning for out of tune recordings or instruments
* Loop sections or entire song
* iPad: Save loops
* iPad: See waveform of song
* iOS4.2: Stream songs via AirPlay
* View tag and edit tag information within the app
* Add a note to songs
* Support for MP3, Unprotected AAC, AIFF, and WAV files
See the video demo on our website: iLiftApp.com. We will happily send promo codes, just email us.
Device Requirements: - iPhone
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 4.9 MB
Device Requirements: - iPad
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 4.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iLift for iPad 1.0 is $11.99 USD and iLift 1.3 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Based in Toronto, Canada. Musicians who design and develop iOS software. Copyright (C) 2010 Rosano Coutinho. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.