December 2, 2011 in Multimedia (F)
[prMac.com] Shenzhen, China -Remove-DRM Studio announces when you sync or play your purchased videos from the iTunes Store, you are able to use them on up to five different computers (there can be any mix of Macintosh or Windows computers). Prior to play these items you've purchased or rented, your computer should be authorized by using your Apple ID. Refer to the following tutorial to know how to authorize your computer for purchasing or renting items from Apple Store.
* Download and Launch iTunes
* From the Store menu, choose Authorize This Computer. (In earlier versions of iTunes, access this option from the Advanced menu)
* When prompted, enter your Apple ID and password, and then click Authorize.
How to deauthorize a computer
* Click on Store menu, choose Deauthorize This Computer(In earlier versions of iTunes, access this option from the Advanced menu).
* When prompted, type your Apple ID and PW, and then click on Deauthorize.
iTunes purchased or rented video format is .m4v, which is MPEG-4 file extension used for videos downloaded from the Apple iTunes Store. .M4V is similar to .MP4 file, but it is copy protected using Apple's FairPlay DRM copyright protection.
Users who would like to play iTunes M4V file, your PC or Mac should be authorized with account that was used to purchase or rent the iTunes videos.
If you want to play iTunes M4V videos on unauthorized computer, the M4V files must be removed DRM protected first legally.
Based in Shenzhen, China. Remove-DRM Studio who offers the best articles for users around the world. Remove-DRM Studio Inc. founded in 2003, which is one of the most professional multimedia software producers to provide legal software and professional service to users. Copyright (C) 2003-2011 Remove-DRM Stuido All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.