December 1, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Tulsa, Oklahoma - Software development company, PDL Productions, LLC has announced the upcoming release of several products through their "3 in 3" Campaign. In other words, 3 products in the first 3 weeks of December to kick off the holiday season. The company's Development Team has been working towards this goal to introduce both exciting new products in addition to improving an already popular app. After several months of development, the company is pleased to announce iShoot It HD 2.0 along with 2 brand new games.
Today's release of iShoot It HD 2.0 is the 1st of the 3 products to be introduced during this campaign. iShoot It HD 2.0 sports several new features to improve the overall gaming experience. First and foremost, the introduction of Game Center Leaderboards will provide users with the ability to compete against friends and stangers alike as they strive to become the ultimate sharp shooter throughout the 15 levels in the 3 worlds of the game. As you embark on this quest, new graphic and audio improvements will be waiting but not for long as faster load times have been implemented thoughout the app. Finally, all of these improvements have been made while taking up less memory on your iPad or iPad 2.
The 2nd release, scheduled for launch later next week, will bring iPuzzler to the iPhone and iPod touch. This unique puzzle game requires the sharpest of minds to solve all 45 levels throughout the 3 stages of the game. The puzzle begins with 4x4 grids and has 15 levels, each one more difficult than the previous challenge. The clock begins counting when the puzzle shows you what cells you must tap in the grid, then all you have to do is duplicate the answer in the same order it was shown to you! Sound easy? Try the next group of 5x5 grids and when you're really ready to test how good your memory is, tackle the 6x6 grids! After each group of 15 levels, your score will be uploaded to the Game Center Leaderboards (if you so choose) to compare your memory with others. If you don't match up, replay all or part of each group of puzzles until you've got the best memory on the Leaderboards!
* 45 total levels of challenging gameplay
* 15 4x4 grids to warm up with
* 15 5x5 grids for a greater challenge
* 15 6x6 grids to fully test your ability
* Match each unique puzzle by duplicating the answer shown to you
* Race against the clock to see how accurate and quick your mind works
* High scores page automatically keeps track of your best time for each level
* Have multiple players on the same device by entering your name after completing each level
* Hours of addicting and fun gameplay designed to sharpen your memory
* Simple, yet engaging graphics
* Optional easy listening music to help you concentrate
* Game Center Leaderboards (Optional)
The 3rd and final release of the "3 in 3" Campaign introduces iRound Up. Also for the iPhone and iPod touch, this physics and puzzle based game is scheduled for launch during the 3rd week of December. The challenge is to round up various targets while 'falling' onto the platforms in each arena. Tap left or right to rotate 90 deg. in that direction. As a cowboy or cowgirl, round up the bulls. Or choose a farm dog to gather in the sheep. Or maybe become a sheriff and shoot the bandits. All 3 available arenas contain 15 levels, some with an increasing number of targets, some with more obstacles to overcome to get to the targets. Unlock the next level by completing the previous one in order to move through the game. After each group of 15 levels, your score will be automatically uploaded to the Game Center Leaderboards, unless you turn this feature off as you may elect to do. The graphics and sounds will entice you to play until you've become the round up expert!
iRound Up Features:
* 45 total levels of addicting physics based gameplay
* 15 cowboy/cowgirl vs. bull levels
* 15 farm dog vs. sheep levels
* 15 sheriff vs. bandit levels
* Fall on each target by tapping in the desired area of the screen
* Quickly gather all 150 targets in each arena
* Combined total of nearly 460 targets to gather throughout the game
* High scores page automatically keeps track of your best time for each level in each arena
* Ability to choose the gender of your character
* Hours of fun and addicting physics and puzzle gameplay
* Amazing and engaging graphics
* Optional lively music to keep you entertained
* Game Center Leaderboards (Optional)
Located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, PDL Productions, L.L.C. was founded on May 5, 2011 by Alex Harbaugh and his business partner, Terry Harbaugh. Previously released games include iJetSki, iShoot It, and iSubmarine for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. All Material and Software (C) 2011 PDL Productions, L.L.C. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.