December 3, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Bangalore, India - Appkruti is pleased to announce release of a new fun filled iPhone iPod application "Look Who's Talking" for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. With this you can make any picture speak whatever you want and what more in most funny voice.
Why just share boring still photos. Turn your pictures in extremely funny talking videos. With "Look Who's Talking", you can make any picture talk whether it's your boos, girl/boy friend, your favorite pet or even Mona Lisa Painting. Still better they will repeat what ever you say.
Unlike other applications which just cut the Picture to move the chin, Look who's talking uses lip movements with lip sync which makes it appear more real. To make photos funnier application has collections of hair, glasses and lips. You can use these to give a completely different look to people.
* Choose a saved image or take a picture using camera
* Add Hair, Lips and Glasses (zoom, pinch or rotate easily with gestures)
* Set pitch ( Helium, squeaky, normal or really heavy voice)
* Start Recording
* When you are done, stop recording and selected image will convert in a funny video with complete lip sync with the voice.
* You can give a name and description to and video will be automatically stored.
* You can share this video with others using Mail, Facebook or You Tube
* You can also store the video in your Camera Roll.
So what are you waiting for download this application and start turning boring photos to some hilarious videos.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 5.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Look Who's Talking 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. This application is strictly for entertainment purpose only.
Appkruti is a Bangalore based mobile development company. Mobile application development is not just business but a passion for us. We believe mobile is a platform which can help millions of people in achieving their goals and enhance their life. Copyright (C) 2011 Appkruti. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.